Well here it is Sept 10, 2011. I am going to give this a try again. With some prodding from friends and fam I am going to make a serious effort to keep up with it. Probably I will have less pics but lots of new information. Cody is going on his mission. He will be serving in the Tacoma, WA mission. He reports to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on Oct 5. The plan is for Gary and Cody to go out to Salt Lake City the first weekend of October and they are going to try to attend General Conference. I will fly out Monday or Tues morning and we drop Cody off Wed at the MTC and say goodbye for 2 years. I will have another blog just for Cody so ppl can keep up with him and always have his address. He is a little worried about being forgotten so lots of letters will be nice.
Sis is going out to SLC to go to school out there. She will live with Aunt Debbie and Uncle Ross. They are all very excited. She will have a blast out there and I know she will do great at school. We will miss her but we have to let them go sometime.
Kasey is in 6th grade and LOVES school! She wants to go to school 7 days a week. She has lots of friends and is very happy with school. I am very happy with wonderful teachers that work really well with me.
Gary keeps very busy flying as much as he can to pay for this great big house we built just before our family shrunk by almost half. He just got called to be the Ward Exec. I am in YW and I can say I sure do love those girls. And I am trying to keep it all together.
We are getting family pics very soon so I will post some when I get them. In the mean time know that I love you all and miss you all very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment